A new survey finds that 49% of people say they are most motivated to clean when they are happy, with 65% saying cleaning gives them a sense of accomplishment, 63% saying it helps them clear their mind, and 63% saying it helps them relax.
But there’s no doubt cleaning can be more fun when you do it to music with 66% of people saying they listen to music when they clean with 72% having a go-to song when they clean.
According to SWNS Digital
America’s Go-To “Cleaning Playlist”
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
- “Read All About It” by Emeli Sandé
- “Work” by Rihanna
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “But a Dream” by G-Eazy
- “Girls Like You” by Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
- “Pretty Hurts” by Beyoncé
- “Beautiful Girls” by Sean Kingston
- “I Don’t Care” by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber
- “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida