One high school in Chicago welcomed students back to school after the winter break with a novel series of wall art.
The English department hallway at Mundelein High School District 120 was transformed into a larger-than-life collection of critically acclaimed books.
Designed by Visual Image Photography, the project intended to encourage reading among students.
The walls flanking each classroom doorway were decorated in vinyl prints of various book covers.
- "Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro
- "Bear Town" by Fredrick Backman
- "All American Boys" by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely
- "Born To Run" by Christopher McDougall
- "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Brontë
- "October Mourning" by Lesléa Newman
Take a look at the displays below!
Photo: Mundelein High School District 120/Facebook