The cast of Dancing With the Stars season 28 is here!
On Wednesday (August 21), ABC announced the 12 celebrities who will be fighting for the highly-coveted Mirror Ball trophy, as well as the professional dancers who will join them on the dance floor, and let’s just say, it’s going to be quite the season!
Returning to the ballroom to guide this year’s diverse cast are Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Sasha Farber, Alan Bersten, Brandon Armstrong, Gleb Savchenko, Keo Motsepe, Witney Carson, Peta Murgatroyd, Lindsay Arnold,Jenna Johnson, Emma Slater, and Cheryl Burke.
Two new dancers will also be joining: Daniella Karagach and Pasha Pashkov.
Scroll down to meet the celebrities of DWTS season 28!
1. Bachelorette star Hannah Brown
2. Queer Eye star Karamo Brown
3. Former NBA player Lamar Odom
4. Dawson's Creek star James Van Der Beek
5. Supermodel Christie Brinkley
6. Country superstar Lauren Alaina
7. Former Fifth Harmony member Ally Brooke
8. Former NFL star Ray Lewis
9. The Office star Kate Flannery
10. Comedian Kel Mitchell
11. The Supremes music legend Mary Wilson
12. Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer
Photos: Getty Images